KPSCS staff comprise of highly qualified and experienced professionals who manage all aspects of Phase II-IV clinical trials including: project management, study conduct and monitoring, volunteer screening, medical writing, bio-analytical evaluation, data management & statistics, quality assurance through following activities given below.
- Development of Protocol, ICD, CRF and Investigator brochure.
- Investigator selection and finalization.
- Getting ethics committee’s approval.
- Coding, and dispensing of samples to investigators.
- Co-ordination with the investigators for patient enrollment.
- Responsibility for successful completion of clinical trials.
- Analysing and preparation of clinical study reports.
- Responding to regulatory agency’s request for information pertaining to product safety.